Save the date and plan to attend the
2017 NYSTAA Conference!
May 22 – 24, 2017, High Peaks Resort, Lake Placid, NY
The Executive Board thoroughly reviewed the cost of hosting the conference and worked this year to align actual costs to what we charge attendees.
- $425 conference registration fee- Non-members will be assessed an additional $75 fee
- Room charges:
- $139 – 159 per night for single room
- $149 – 169 per night for double room
- The conference will be Monday – Wednesday instead of our normal Tuesday – Thursday schedule.
- Attendees will make hotel reservations directly with the resort.
- You must make your room reservation by Friday, April 21 to be in the NYSTAA room block and receive the conference rate. We will be providing a link for reservations when conference registration goes live
- When making reservations by phone, ask for the “Transfer and Articulation” conference rate.