Save the date and plan to attend the
2017 NYSTAA Conference!
May 22 – 24, 2017, High Peaks Resort, Lake Placid, NY
The Executive Board thoroughly reviewed the cost of hosting the conference and worked this year to align actual costs to what we charge attendees.
- $425 conference registration fee- Non-members will be assessed an additional $75 fee
- Room charges:
- $139 – 159 per night for single room
- $149 – 169 per night for double room
- The conference will be Monday – Wednesday instead of our normal Tuesday – Thursday schedule.
- Attendees will make hotel reservations directly with the resort.
- Please note that one night’s stay will be charged to your credit card at time of reservation. Charge is refundable up until May 15.
- You must make your room reservation by Friday, April 21 to be in the NYSTAA room block and receive the conference rate. We will be providing a link for reservations when conference registration goes live
- When making reservations by phone, ask for the “Transfer and Articulation” conference rate.
Attention prospective Exhibitors and Sponsors!
Are you interested in showcasing your business to a variety of higher educational professionals? Would your business or institution be willing to donate as a conference sponsor?
We at NYSTAA can offer you optimal exposure to all of our attendees and various levels of sponsorship to fit any budget! We would be honored to have your support!
Contact Jeffery Gates (315)792-3030 or email email@example.com for further details!
COLLEGE SPONSORSHIP: NYSTAA 2017 College Sponsorship Form
EXHIBITORS SPONSORSHIP: NYSTAA 2017 Exhibitors Sponsorship Form