Deadline for applications: March 1, 2013
NYSTAA annually awards four (4) scholarships for transfer students valued at $2,000 each.
Guidelines for applying:
- - Have completed an Associate in Arts, Associate in Science or Associate in Applied Science by August 2013 from an active NYSTAA two-year member college
- - Have a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.5
- - Apply and plan on attending a current four-year NYSTAA member institution
- - Complete the attached application and present all required criteria
Please provide the following:
- - Completed scholarship application
- - Official transcripts from all colleges attended and courses in progress (if applicable)
- - One letter of recommendation from a college administrator or faculty member
- - Essay
2013 Scholarship Application:
Click here for PDF version of the NYSTAA Scholarship Application (PDF Document).
Click here for the Word Document of the NYSTAA Scholarship Application (Word Document .docx). Please note .docx files are utilized by Microsoft Word 2007 or higher/newer. If you are having difficulty downloading this file please use the download below which is formatted for older versions of Microsoft Word.
Click here for alternative word document NYSTAA Scholarship Application (Word Document .doc).
Questions? Contact the Scholarship Committee Chair.
Note: Only New York State member colleges/universities of NYSTAA qualify