For 2020, NYSTAA will award six (6) scholarships for transfer students valued at $1,000 each.
- Are currently enrolled at an active NYSTAA two-year member college and will complete an Associate in Arts, Associate in Science or Associate in Applied Science by August 2020
- Have a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.5
- Apply and plan on attending a current four-year NYSTAA member institution in fall 2020
- Online scholarship application, including;
- uploaded unofficial transcripts from all colleges attended and courses in progress
- One letter of recommendation from a college administrator or faculty member, emailed as a Word or .pdf attachment, to NYSTAAScholarshipCommittee@gmail.com.
Make a Difference for New York Transfer Students!
Donations to Scholarship Fund
We receive applications from an exceptional cohort of deserving students, and we want to continue to provide six (6) $1,000 scholarships annually. These scholarships allow students the freedom to buy books, cover housing and transportation costs as well as help make their transfer from the community college to the 4-year college as seamless as possible.