Deadlines and contact information are specified on each application.
NYSTAA annually awards four (4) scholarships for transfer students valued at $2,000 each.
Guidelines for applying:
– Have completed an Associate in Arts, Associate in Science or Associate in Applied Science by August 2017 from an active NYSTAA two-year member college
– Have a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.5
– Apply and plan on attending a current four-year NYSTAA member institution
– Complete the attached application and present all required criteria
Please provide the following:
– Completed scholarship application
– Official transcripts from all colleges attended and courses in progress (if applicable)
– One letter of recommendation from a college administrator or faculty member
Questions? Contact information can be found on the scholarship application.